Southwest & Central Florida Law Firm
Tannenbaum Scro Hanewich & Alpert represents clients throughout Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay, and Central Florida from office locations in Sarasota, Clearwater and Tampa.
Lawyers of the firm have litigated real estate, construction and commercial disputes and transacted real estate and business deals in these markets for more than 30 years. In the process, the firm’s lawyers and staff have successfully:
- resolved tens of millions of dollars of construction and commercial claims
- closed tens of millions of dollars of real estate and business transactions
- represented more than 175 condominium and homeowner associations in negotiation and litigation of turnover claims
- defended hundreds of investor/borrowers in mortgage foreclosure actions and worked out more than two hundred mortgages for borrowers at a savings off principal of more than 15 million dollars
- guided more than 150 European investors and companies in doing business in Florida
Beyond this depth of experience:
- The firm is AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings, the highest recognition a firm can receive for excellence in legal ethics and practice skills.
- Partner Alan Tannenbaum is Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar.
- To support its international clients, business can also be transacted in Spanish.
We pride ourselves on our dedication, creativity, and effectiveness. We determine the needs of each client, work with the client to establish a realistic game plan to achieve their goals and implement the plan in the most cost-effective manner possible. We know that clients do not like surprises. Accordingly, we stay in active contact with our clients with the aim of keeping them up to date on the progress of their matter.
Beyond direct service to their clients, the attorneys and staff of Tannenbaum Scro Hanewich & Alpert believe in giving back to their communities through public service and charitable work. For details on our community involvement, click here.